Atlas Scientific – Electrically Isolated USB
Made in the USA
Electrically Isolated USB EZO Carrier Board does not come with circuits.
Price per one pc.
Part # USB-ISO
Electrically Isolated USB EZO Carrier Board Allows you to connect your Atlas Scientific circuit directly to your computer or Raspberry Pi, using standard USB drivers (for an FTDI device). Built in isolation ensures that your circuit will be protected from interference, ground loops, and harmfull voltages.
- Works with all EZO circuits
- Fully isolated voltage and data
- Connects to a raspberry Pi
- Rapid Calibration and Development
- USB mini B connector
- Serial to USB converter
- LED’s indicate power, RX, and TX communication
- 31mA current draw
- Includes 4 aluminium standoff’s and 8 screws