LUTRON AQ9901SD Air Quality Monitor Data Logger
- CO2 range: 0 to 4,000 ppm x 1 ppm
- O2 range: 0 to 30.0 % x 0.1 %
- CO range: 0 to 1.000 ppm x 1 ppm
- Humidity range: 10 to 95 %RH
- Dew point: -25.3 to 48.9 °C, °C/°F
- Temp. range: 0 to 50.0 °C, °C/°F
- CO2 sensor: NDIR, long term reliability
- CO, O2 sensor: Galvanic cell type
EXTECH CO250 Portable Indoor Air Quality CO2 Meter
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) 0 to 5,000ppm
Temperature 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
Humidity 0.0 to 99.9%
Wet Bulb and Dew Point Calculated
Dimensions 7.9×2.8×2.2″ (200 x 70 x 57mm)
Weight 6.7oz (190g)SKU: n/a
EXTECH CO220 Desktop Indoor Air Quality CO2 Monitor
- Displays Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentrations
- Maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor
- Carbon Dioxide reading displayed in ppm with six facial icons indicating indoor quality levels (illustrated below)
- Audible CO2 warning alarm when concentration level exceeds high or low user set point
- Displays Year, Month, Day, and Time
- Min/Max CO2 value recall function
- Calculates Dew Point and Wet Bulb values
- Calculates statistical weighted averages of TWA (8 hour Time Weighted Average) and STEL (15 minute Short Term Exposure Limit)
- lps% (Liters per second per person) and cfm/p (cubic feet per minute per person)
- Automatic Baseline Calibration function
- Manually store/recall 99 readings
EXTECH CO210 Air Quality Carbon Dioxide Data Logger
- Accurate evaluations of overall indoor air quality represented by good, normal and bad status indicators
- Measures carbon dioxide levels from 0 to 9999ppm
- Measures temperature from 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
- Humidity measurements from 0.1 to 99.9%RH
- Small in size and ideal for multiple applications
- Displays year, month, date and time
- MAX/MIN CO2 value recall function
- Automatic baseline calibration (minimum CO2 level over 7.5 days) or manual calibration in fresh air
EXTECH CO200 Air Quality Carbon Dioxide Meter
Checks for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentrations with Max/Min value recall function
Maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor
Indoor Air Quality displayed in ppm with Good (380 to 420ppm), Normal (<1000ppm), Poor (>1000ppm) indication
Visible and Audible CO2 warning alarm with relay output for ventilation control
Measurement ranges: CO2: 0 to 9,999ppm; Temperature: -4 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C); Humidity: 0.1 to 99.9%RH
Displays Year, Month, Date, and Time
Automatic Baseline Calibration (minimum CO2 level over 7.5 days) or manual calibration in fresh airSKU: n/a
EXTECH CO100 Air Quality Carbon Dioxide Monitor
- Extech CO100 Checks for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentrations.
- Maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor.
- Indoor Air Quality is displayed in ppm with Good (0 to 800ppm), Normal (800 to 1200ppm), Poor (>1200ppm) indication.
- User programmable Visible and Audible CO2 warning alarm.
- Measurement ranges:CO2: 0 to 9,999ppm.
- Temperature: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C).
- Humidity: 0.1 to 99.9%RH.
- Displays Year, Month, Date, and Time.
- Max/Min CO2 value recall function.
- Automatic Baseline Calibration or manual calibration in fresh air.