KIMO AQ110 Portable Indoor Air Quality CO2 Monitor
- Wired probe, hold-min-max functions, adjustable automatic shut-off, adjustable backlight. IP54 ABS housing.
- Measuring range
- CO2 : 0 to 5000 ppm
- Temperature : -20 to +80°C
- Supplied with calibration certificate and transport case.
EXTECH CO220 Desktop Indoor Air Quality CO2 Monitor
- Displays Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentrations
- Maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor
- Carbon Dioxide reading displayed in ppm with six facial icons indicating indoor quality levels (illustrated below)
- Audible CO2 warning alarm when concentration level exceeds high or low user set point
- Displays Year, Month, Day, and Time
- Min/Max CO2 value recall function
- Calculates Dew Point and Wet Bulb values
- Calculates statistical weighted averages of TWA (8 hour Time Weighted Average) and STEL (15 minute Short Term Exposure Limit)
- lps% (Liters per second per person) and cfm/p (cubic feet per minute per person)
- Automatic Baseline Calibration function
- Manually store/recall 99 readings
AZ Instrument 7798 Desktop CO2 Monitor
> Up to 15999 points auto logging memory space.
> 15 degree tilt angle for easy to see and read.
> One key touch to activate the logging mode.
> Display real time clock and date.
> Warning carbon dioxide level from 1000-5000 ppm.
> Super large LCD displays CO2 value ( with good, normal, poor air quality indicator ), year-month-date, hour-minute, air temp. & relative humidity.
> Max./min. recall function.
> Temperature unit is switchable.
> Real time clock is adjustable.
> NDIR ( non-dispersive infrared ) waveguide technology.
> CO2 automatic background calibratio, ABC.
> Long time drift compensation.
> Visible bright LED indicates power in on.
> Audible alarm warns CO2 air quality is poor.
> Monitoring residential, commercial and home air quality.
> Easy to connect with PC for data download.SKU: n/a