MOTOROLLA GP338 Radio Handy Talky
Motorola’ s unique MDC signaling allows the transfer of data communications at the high-speed rate of 1200 bits per second.
The Forward error correction technology enables radio to receive message, like PTT-ID display, radio status and send out remote killing signal or emergency call even though the voice signal is too weak to be heard.
Expandable & easy to install in the field, by adding option boards like voice storage board & DTMF Decoder boards whenever your needs arise. The option board also allows up to 2 minutes of recording.
The plug-in mandown option board feature will trigger an emergency procedure in situations where the radio is horizontal or still for longer than a pre-programmed time. It is critical for radio users who work alone or in isolated environments.SKU: n/a
MOTOROLLA CP1660 Radio Handy Talky
• Battery Saver Mode extends the life of the battery, providing longer
• Keypad Lock prevents accidental press of the buttons.
• Channel Alias provides easy identifi cation of a channel.
• Prime Channel allows a quick and easy move to a selected prime
• Scan allows users to monitor activity on different communication
channels, so that important messages are not missed. Priority Scan is
available for those who constantly monitor a particular channel.
• Nuisance Channel Delete removes unwanted channels temporarily from
the scan list during scan.
• Volume Set allows the user to check the audio and alert tone volume at
the press of the button.
• Sticky Monitor allows users to stay on monitor mode without constantly
pressing the monitor button.SKU: n/a
MOTOROLLA ATS2500 Radio Handy Talky
Intrinsically Safe Standards
Wideband and Programmable Channel Spacing ( 12.5/ 20/ 25 kHz)
Selective Radio Inhibit
Talkgroup/ Priority Scan
Lithium Ion Battery Option
Frequency 136 – 174 MHz
330 – 400 MHz 403 – 470 MHz
450 – 527 MHz 800 MHz
Dimensions ( with Standard Hi Cap NiMH Battery) 137 x 57.5 x 37.5mm 137 x 57.5 x 37.5mm 137 x 57.5 x 37.5mm
Weight ( with Standard Hi Cap NiMH Battery) ( Model 1) 420g 420g 420g
Weight ( with Standard Hi Cap NiMH Battery) ( Model 2) 428g 428g 428g
Power Output 136 – 174
1 – 5W 330 – 400
1 – 4W 1 – 4W
1 – 2.5WSKU: n/a
KENWOOD THK2AT Radio Handy Talky
• Sophisticated Design
• Priority Scan
• 6-Character Memory Names
• Built-In Ctcss, Dcs
• Internal Vox
• High-Capacity Ni-Mh Battery
• Large Backlit Lcd
• Pc Programmable
• 13.8v Dc-In
• Backlit Front Keypad
• Large Speaker, Loud Audio
• Ruggedized Weatherproof ConstructionSKU: n/a
KENWOOD TH-K20A Radio Handy Talky
RF Output Power (approx.) – High 5.5 W
RF Output Power (approx.) – Mid 2 W
RF Output Power (approx.) – Low 1 W
Frequency Range – RX – VHF 136 – 174 MHz
Frequency Range – TX – VHF 144 – 148 MHz (136-174 MHz transmit optional)
Antenna Impedance – 50 Ohm Yes
Audio Output Power More than 400 mW (10% distortion)
Dimensions W x H x D = 54 x 111.7 x 25.3 mm (with KNB-63L, projections not included)
Frequency Stability – TX ± 2.5 ppm
Microphone Impedance 2 kOhm
Modes – F2D, F3E (FM) YesSKU: n/a
ICOM IC-V85 Radio Handy Talky
Up to 107 memory channels can be stored. Use the 5-character display capabilities to assign your own individual channel names, then store those channels in any of the 10 memory banks. The DMS ( Dynamic Memory Scan) system allows you to scan selected memory banks by simply adding and deleting bank links.
Built-in CTCSS/ DTCS tone codes provide quiet stand-by and allows you to use tone-access repeaters.
pocket beep alerts you when a matching tone frequency is received. The tone scan detects the tone frequency used in the received signal.
DTMF memory and optional DTMF decoder
16 DTMF memory channels with up to 24 DTMF codes enable you to perform remote control operation.
optional DTMF decoder unit, UT-108, provides code squelch operation and pager function.SKU: n/a
ICOM IC-V82 Radio Handy Talky
Up to 200 regular memory channels can be stored with a 6-character channel name, tone and duplex settings. The memory channels can be tagged with A-J bank name and allows you easy channel management. In addition, use Icom’ s exclusive DMS ( Dynamic Memory Scan) system to scan selected memory banks by simply adding and deleting blank links.
Built-in CTCSS/ DTCS
Built-in CTCSS/ DTCS tone codes provide quiet stand-by and allow you to access a closed repeater. The pocket beep alerts you when a matched tone frequency is received. The tone scan detects the tone frequency used in the receiving frequency.SKU: n/a
ICOM IC-V80 Radio Handy Talky
- External DC power jack
- An external DC power jack allows for operation when used with the external DC power supply (11.0V DC).
- Your IC-V85/E receives and transmits as it charges.
- Water resistant construction
- The water resistant construction, equivalent to IPX4 rating, provides reliable operation in wet conditions for practical outdoor usage.
- 107 memory channels and 10 memory banks
- Up to 107 memory channels can be stored. Use the 5-character display capabilities to assign your own individual channel names, then store those channels in
- any of the 10 memory banks. The DMS (Dynamic Memory Scan) system allows you to scan selected memory banks by simply adding and deleting bank links.
- Built-in CTCSS/DTCS
- Built-in CTCSS/DTCS tone codes provide quiet stand-by and allows you to use tone-access repeaters.
- The pocket beep alerts you when a matching tone frequency is received. The tone scan detects the tone frequency used in the received signal.
- DTMF memory and optional DTMF decoder
- 16 DTMF memory channels with up to 24 DTMF codes enable you to perform remote control operation.
- The optional DTMF decoder unit, UT-108, provides code squelch operation and pager function.
- Other features
- Weather channel receive with weather alert*
- Automatic repeater function*
- Reversible control knob and up/down button assignment
- PC cloning capability
ICOM IC-V8 Radio Handy Talky
Channel selection, volume and squelch functions can be assigned to either the up/ down switches or to the rotary selector.
5-character alphanumeric display
Letters and numeral character names provide easy recognition of each channel. S-meter, output power, power save, keylock, tone and duplex setting icons show various operating status at glance.
100 Memory Channels and One Call Channel
Up to 100 of your favorite frequency settings ( including channel name, tone, output power and repeater offset) can be stored in the memory. Furthermore, one call channel provides one touch channel access for a frequently used frequency.
function guidance is labeled on the 16 buttons. It’ s easy to manage all of the functions equipped on the IC-V8 by pushing the Function key and shortcut keys. In addition, a channel number or an operating frequency can be entered from the keypad directly.
Powerful 5.5W of Output Power
The V8 Sport does not come with a battery pack. It also comes with a case for AA Alkaline batteries.
Reversible Up/ Down Switches and Rotary SelectorSKU: n/a
ICOM IC-T70A Radio Handy Talky
- Sensitivity ( at 12dB SINAD) 0.18 µ V ( guaranteed range)
- Squelch sensitivity ( at threshold) 0.18 µ V typical
- FM More than 60dB
- FM narrow Less than 60dB
- Spurious and Image rejection ratio More than 60dB ( VHF)
- Audio output power ( at 10% distortion)
- More than 700mW ( internal SP, 16Ohm)
- More than 400mQ ( external SP, 8Ohm)
- Ext. SP connector 3-connector 3.5 ( d) mm ( 1/ 8 ” ) / 8Ohm
ICOM IC-R20 Radio Handy Talky
- Frequency coverage 0.150 to 3304.999MHz SSB, CW, AM, FM, WFM modes
- Dualwatch capability ( in selected bands)
- Built-in 260 minute digital ( audio) recorder
- High speed scanning – 100ch/ sec ( VFO scan)
- Total of 1250 memory channels
- Standard Lithium-Ion battery that allows up to 11 hours of continuous receive capability ( FM mode, single receive)
- Operation and charging from an external power source
- Built-in ferrite bar antenna for AM and earphone cord antenna for FM broadcasts
- VSC, CTCSS and DTCSS tone squelch
- Useful bandscope
- Optional CT-17, CI-V controller for PC remote control
- Dial speed up function; When rotating the tuning knob rapidly, the tuning speedautomatically speeds up.
- Scan pause setting ( 2-20 seconds and hold) and scan resume ( 0-5 seconds and hold) setting.
- Auto power off ( 30-120 minutes and busy) …Busy setting turns off the IC-R20 when signal is received for 3 minutes.
- Various key lock functions; All, No SQL, No VOL and Normal lock settings.
- Rotary selector and up/ down buttons are reversible.
ICOM IC-M88 Submersible Marine Radio Handy Talky
- Material: Aluminum chassis, ABS case
- Controls: Volume knob, backlit pushbuttons
- Scanning Modes: Priority, tag, dual- and tri-watch
- Weather Alert: Yes
- Antenna: SMA
- Transmit Power: 5W/3W/1W
- Battery Life Li-ion: 20 hrs.
- Receiver Performance: Sensitivity: 0.25µV; Rejection: 70dB
- Battery Life Alkaline: 19 hrs.
- Waterproof: Mfr-rated submersible IPX7
- Dimensions: 3 13/16″H x 2 7/16″W x 1 17/32″D
- Display Type: Backlit LCD
- Screen Size: 1.25″ x .63″
- Weight: 9.9oz.
- Included Equipment: Charger, AC adapter, swivel belt clip, hand strap
- Warranty: Three-year waterproof.
ICOM IC-M36 Marine Radio Handy Talky
- Material: Cast aluminum chassis
- Controls: Backlit pushbuttons
- Scanning Modes: Priority, Tag, Dual- and Tri-watch
- Weather Alert: Yes
- Antenna: Flexible whip
- Transmit Power: 6/ 1 Watt
- Receiver Performance: Sensitivity: 0.25uV; Rejection: 70 db
- Battery Life Li-ion: 10 hours
- Battery Life Alkaline: 19 hours
- Waterproof: Mfr.-rated IPX7
- Dimensions: 2 3/ 8 ” W x 5 5/ 8 ” H x 1 11/ 16 ” D
- Screen Size: 1 3/ 8 ” X 15/ 16 “
- Weight: 10.6oz.
- Included Equipment: Li-ion battery pack, charger, belt clip, wrist strap
- Warranty: Three-year waterproof
ICOM IC-M24 Marine Radio Handy Talky
- Submersible construction equivalent to IPX7 (1m depth for 30 minutes)
- Dual/Tri-watch functions
- 4-step battery life indicator
- Weather channel with weather alert (USA version)
- One-touch access to Ch. 16
- Auto scan function
- Tag scan and Favorite channel functions
ICOM IC-A24 Radio Handy Talky
- 200 memory channels ( 20 Ch × 10 banks) with 6 character names
- Dedicated 121.5MHz emergency key
- Side tone function allows you to hear your own voice via an external aviation headset.
- Optional Ni-Cd and Li-Ion battery packs
- NOAA marine weather channels
- Tag scanning and memory bank scanning
- ANL ( Auto Noise Limiter) for noise reduction
- Low battery alert
ALINCO DJ496 Radio Handy Talky
- Alphanumeric display
- 40 memory channels + Call Channel
- Backlit Keypad
- Direct frequency input
- 4 watt output with standard battery
- CTCSS encode+ decode, DCS, European tone bursts
- Cable Cloning
- Computer programmable ( third party software required)
- MARS/ CAP capability
- 13.8 VDC direct input with battery charge feature
- Additional features, including theft alarm
ALINCO DJ195 Radio Handy Talky
• Alphanumeric display
• 40 memory channels
• 5 watt output with standard battery
• CTCSS encode+ decode and DCS
• 13.8 VDC direct input with battery charge feature
• Direct frequency input
• Cable Cloning
• Computer programmable ( third party software required)
• MARS/ CAP capability ( DJ-195T/ 196T)
• Additional features, including theft alarmSKU: n/a