LUTRON GU3001 Portable Digital Milligauss Meter
* Measurement: mG (milli Gauss), uT (micro Tesla)
* Range: – 3,000 mG to 3,000 mG, DC/AC
– 300.0 uT to 300.0 uT, DC/AC
* Resolution: 1 mG/0.1 uT.
* Sensor: High sensitivity gauss sensor.
* Data hold. Record (Max, Min), RS232/USB.
* 1.5 V battery (UM-4/AAA) x 6 PCs or DC 9V adapter.SKU: n/a
ALPHALAB The Air Shipment Milligauss Meter (Oersted Meter)
meter is performing “relative” field measurements when used as described above (where the meter detects up or down deviations of the field relative to the normal room field). In addition, this meter can perform absolute field measurements of up to +/-1500 milligauss (compare to the earth field of 200 to 600 milligauss). This absolute measurement function is handy for checking the effectiveness of demagnetization steps and for other research and process monitoring with magnetic materials.
Air Shipment Milligauss Meter is accurate +/-2% of reading in the temperature range 30°F – 120°F or -1C to 49C (IATA and FAA regulations only require +/-5%) and comes with certification traceable to NIST. It has a 4 ½ digit display which reads up to +/-199.99 or +/-1999.9 milligauss (selected by the RANGE knob. Accuracy guaranteed up to +/- 1500 milligauss).SKU: n/a