TROTEC BG20 Carbon Monoxide Meter
- Measuring range: 0 – 1,000 ppm
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- Accuracy: ±5 % or ±10 ppm
- Type of sensor: stabilised electrochemical gas specific (CO)
- Warm-up phase: < 20 seconds
- Functions: maximum value, hold function, backlit display, alarm function, auto power off, internal memory for up 10 measurement values
- Operating conditions: 0 °C to 50 °C, 0 % to 99 % RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 160 x 56 x 40 mm
- Weight: 180 g
BK Precision 627 Carbon Monoxide Meter
- Portable and simple one hand operation.
- Wide CO measuring range of 0 to 1000 ppm
- Display Back-Light.
- With MAX/DATA HOLD function.
- Hand-Held lightweight design.
- CE-Mark Approval
- Display: 3 1/2 digit liquid crystal display (LCD) with a maximum reading of 1999.
- Polarity: Automatic, positive implied, negative polarity indication.
- Zero: Automatic.
- Low battery indication: Displayed when the battery voltage drops below the operating level.
- Operating environment: 32 to 105°F (0°C to 50°C) at <75% relative humidity.
- Storage temperature: -4° to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C), 0 to 80% R.H. with battery removed from meter.
- Accuracy: Stated accuracy at 23°C (+5°C), <75% relative humidity.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 7.5 x 2.64 x 1.4″ (189 x 67 x 35mm).
AMPROBE CM100 Carbon Monoxide Meter
- Adjustable CO warning level
- CM100’s alarm is preset to 25ppm to warn about possible danger
- User can adjust the alarm level by choosing CO gas levels: 25, 30, 35, 45, 50, 70, 100 and 200ppm
- Dual digital display
- Backlight for viewing in dim areas
- Auto power off
- Self-test feature