KEITHLEY 6517B Electrometer/ High Resistance Meter
- Measures resistances up to 1018O
- 10aA (10×10-18A) current measurement resolution
- Less than 3fA input bias current
- 6 1/2-digit high accuracy measurement mode
- Less than 20μV burden voltage on the lowest current ranges
- Voltage measurements up to 200V with >200TO input impedance
- Built-in +/-1000V voltage source
- Unique alternating polarity voltage sourcing and measurement method for high resistance measurements
- Built-in test sequences for four different device characterization tests, surface and volume resistivity, surface insulation resistance, and voltage sweeping
- Optional plug-in scanner cards for testing up to 10 devices or material samples with one test setup
HIOKI RM3544 HiTester Resistance Meter
- Basic accuracy: 0.02%, Max. resolution: 1 μΩ, Max. measurable current: 300 mA
- Measure from 0.000 mΩ (@ 300 mA) to 3.5 MΩ
- Probe for guard jack use and increased measurement current yield an instrument that’s more resistant to noise
- Optional LED COMPARATOR ATTACHMENT and high-volume judgment tones combine to ensure PASS/FAIL judgments are communicated reliably in the
- noisy environment of the production floor
HIOKI RM3543 HiTester Resistance Meter
- Interfaces: External I/O, RS-232C, Printer
- Advanced enough to measure 0.1 mOhms shunts with room to spare at +/-0.16% accuracy and 0.01 μ mOhms resolution performance
- Resistance range: 10 mOhms (Max. 12.00000 mOhms, 0.01 μOhms resolution) to 1000 Ohms range (Max. 1200.000 Ohms, 1 mOhms resolution), 7 steps
- Measurement accuracy: [at 10 mOhms range, with SLOW mode, average 16 times settings] +/-0.060 % rdg. +/-0.001 % f.s.
- Display: Monochrome graphic LCD 240 × 64 dot, white LED backlight
- Superb repeatable measurement accuracy
- Sampling rate: Fast, Medium, Slow, 3 settings
- Advanced contact-check, comparator, and data export functions
- Intuitive user interface and strong noise immunity are ideal for automated systems
HIOKI RM3542 HiTester Resistance Meter
- High speed and accuracy maximize productivity in automated systems
- Multiple checking functions ensure proper contact for reliable measurements
- Low-power resistance mode measures chip inductors and EMC suppression components
- Supports sample inspections during the manufacturing process
HIOKI RM3548 Precision Portable Resistance Meter
- Basic accuracy: 0.02%, Max. resolution: 0.1 μΩ, Max. measurable current: 1 A
- Measure from 0.0 µΩ (@ 1 A) to 3.5 MΩ
- Easily record up to 1,000 data points in memory simply by applying the instrument’s probes.
- Smoothly capture temperature-rise test data using interval measurement.
- Portable design is ideal for maintenance and testing of large equipment.
- High-precision specs in a portable package(high accuracy of 0.02% rdg.)
- Design is ideal for maintenance and testing/measurement of large equipment.
- No warmup period or zero adjustment required.
- Dramatically improved overvoltage resistance (protection up to 70 V DC)