FLUKE 820-2 LED STROBOSCOPE
Identifying the running speed of rotating equipment can be difficult, but the Fluke 820-2 LED Stroboscope simplifies the process allowing you to perform stop motion diagnostics without actually stopping, or making contact, with the machine you are working on. Whether you are trying to diagnose parasitic oscillations, slippage, or unwanted distortions, the 820-2 LED Stroboscope is the ideal frontline troubleshooting, process or product research and development tool.
[cresta-whatsapp-chat text=”Butuh bantuan? Whatsapp aja!” icon=”yes” position=”top” use=”number” number=””]
Sudah yakin dengan produk ini? Klik Tombol “Beli Sekarang”
*Harga tidak mengikat, sewaktu waktu bisa berubah tanpa pemberitahuan dahulu
Anda Perusahaan butuh penawaran harga resmi? Klik tombol “Penawaran Harga“SKU: n/a
LUTRON DT2259 Digital Tachometer and Stroboscope
* Intelligent, microprocessor circuit design, high accuracy, wide range, digital readout.
* One instrument include two functions of ” Digital Photo Tachometer ” & ” Digital Stroboscope ”
* Digital Stroboscope : Wide setting range from 100 RPM to 100, 000 RPM, digital display with high accuracy. Modern solid state high visible orange light, long life, almost maintenance free. It is ideal for inspecting and measuring the speed of moving gears, fans, centrifuges, pumps, motors and other equipment used in general industrial maintenance, production, quality control, laboratories and as well as for schools and colleges for demonstrating strobe action.
* Digital Photo Tachometer : No contact RPM measurement, wide measuring range from 0.5 to 100, 000 RPM. 0.1 RPM resolution for the measured value < 1000 RPM. The last value, max., value, min. value can bestored into the memory automatically & be obtained by pressing ” Memory Call Button ” . Highvisible LCD display gives RPM reading exactly with no guessing or errors.
* The use of durable, long lasting components, including a strong, light weight ABS plastic housing. Cabinet has been carefully shaped to fit comfortable in either hand.SKU: n/a
EXTECH 461825 Combination Tachometer and Stroboscope
- Circuit Custom: LSI microprocessor based design
- Display: Reversible, 0.4″ (10mm) 5-digit (99999 count) LCD display
- Measurement units: RPM (revolutions or rotations per minute)
- Memory Recall: Records/Recalls Max/Min/Last readings with memory push-button
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: < 80% RH
- Power Supply: Four 1.5V ‘AA” batteries (UM-3 or equivalent)
- Weight: 0.66 lb. (300g)
- Dimensions: 8.5×2.6×1.5″ (215x65x38mm)
- Accessories: Reflective tape and carrying case