DIGITAL WATERPASS DWL 2000XY
- Measuring range from 0° ~ ±90° single-axis; 0° ~ ±3° dual-axis
- Resolution of 0.01° (0.175 mm/M) (0.002 in/Ft.)
- Accuracy: ± 0.02° at 0° to ±2.00°; ± 0.04° at other angles
- Digital colour graphic display of dual angles
- Enable USB external power source
- Professional PC Sync software with USB connection to device for remote monitoring & data logging (Optional)
- Operating temperature at -10°C to +50°C
- DWL2000XY model is NON-Bluetooth Version. Its communication uses USB-cable.
- NOTE: for higher precision models with wireless Bluetooth connectivity (PC & Smartphone): DWL3000XY-bluetooth, DWL3500XY-Bluetooth and DWL8500XY
- SPEED & PRECISIONInstant 2-Axis concurrent digital display of high resolution 0.01°(175 µm/M) of levelling measurement for time saving and quality professional works.
- CLARITYDigital colour graphic & numeric display to enable real-time collection of digital angle levelling/alignment data for machine commissioning accountability & analysis.
- EFFECTIVEThe remote measurement USB connectivity provides advantages that traditional spirit level is difficult or unable to match. i.e. effectively, only one person is required to level/align a machine.
- ACCREDITATIONProduct accuracy is verified by accredited 3rd party calibration & test service providers in USA, Japan, UK & Germany to conform with NIST, JIS, UKAS & DIN under ILAC & A2LA.
DUAL ANGLE DISPLAY
Dual-Axis (X-Y) colour graphic display of angular in real-time digital & analogue display for angles monitoring, data logging & analysis
HIGH PRECISION ANGLE MEASUREMENT
High resolution of 0.01° angular measurement. USB PC links (optional) for remote data logging capability. Graphical display of real-time measuring data on device TFT LCD screen.
ALTERNATE ZERO SETTING
Enable user to measure relative angles at a common plane with respect to a reference angle. The reference angle can be set using alternate zero feature.
ABSOLUTE LEVEL SETTING
Enables user to perform absolute symmetry readings for both “front” & “reverse” (180 degrees) positions of any measurement angle.
USER SELF CALIBRATION
Easy self-calibration feature allows user to reset the digital level back to factory preset accuracy.
USB LINK TO PC
USB connection for remote acquisition, monitoring, data logging & analysis in computer.
PC SYNC SOFTWARE – PROFESSIONAL EDITION (OPTIONAL)
Enable advance features for remote data logging, processing & analysis on angular measurements. Specifically for precision machine operation performance optimization.
Precision levelling and angle measurement/alignment tasks essentially involve surface planes that demand for 2-dimensional solution rather than the outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ vial method that indicates ‘bubble’ leveling status ‘one axis at a time’.
Digi-Pas® 2-axis precision digital level simultaneous displays of two-dimensional plane angles, effectively simplifying and resolve the hurdles of taking angles ‘one axis at a time’ iteration (tedious & time consuming task of trial-and-error) experienced when using those outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ or traditional digital levels to conduct surface plane levelling, tilt angle measurement, surface flatness profiling and precision 2D alignment tasks.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-2000XY are used for installation, setup, maintenance of milling & surface grinding CNC machines. It is able to accurately level jig & fixtures and worktable of the machines prior to machining process for achieving exact and precise flat surface machining. Precise fabrication setups keep the machined parts within the required tolerance.
- The simultaneous display for dual-axis feature of Digi-Pas® DWL-2000XY master machinist digital level speeding up alignment procedures and reducing training level for new operators to reliably achieve precise levelling results. Operator does not need to meticulously taking readings in both directions over and again as experienced with traditional single-axis levels.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-2000XY 2-Axis model is used for Vision Measurement Equipment installation & setup. Levelling & checking equipment’s positional Stability for high quality sharp image capturing & measurement.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-2000XY is used for aligning precision fixtures. Absolute levelling and positional accuracy are required in meeting tight tolerance for highest quality in many manufacturing processes within semiconductor wafer foundries.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-2000XY dual axis model is used for monitoring a precision wafer manufacturing equipment’s performance.
- Digi-Pas®DWL-2000XY is used in railway maintenance & operation to detect rail tracks deformation and elevation variations. It is a useful tool in aids for rail lines realignment, repair and construction of a new rail line. Accurate rail tracks longitudinal profile levelling and transversal alignment lead to enhanced safety standard for high speed railway operation.