DIGITAL WATERPASS DWL 280 PRO
- Measuring range from 0° ~ 90°; 4 x 90° (360°)
- Resolution of 0.05° (1.00mm/M)
- Accuracy of ± 0.05° at around 0° & 90° ; ± 0.2° at 1°~89°
- Digital display of angle in °(Degree), %(slope) mm/M, In/Ft
- IP67 certified – Water & dust proof
- Auto-reverse reading of bright LED display technology
- Built-in magnet at the V-groove aluminium base
- Wide operating temperature range -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- IP67 Waterproof feature allows to work in many harsh terrains such as off-shore, hot desert and freezing cold weathers.
- LED display enables user to work in less illuminated working condition such as tunnel, bridges and ship building.
- Protective rubber end caps to withstand shock/impact.
- Digital display for any angle around 360°.
- Audible sound to indicate levelling to 0° & 90° halt.
- Precise, speedy & reliable measurements.
- No more arguments for surveying inspection job work sites with digital numeric display readings.
- User can simply choose the type of format without the need for calculation.
- Extended battery life using 3 x AAA batteries.
WATER PROOF & DUST PROOF
Water & dust proof features allow the tool to work in harsh terrains including off-shore, freezing cold weathers and wet tropical environments
WIDE OPERATING TEMPERATURE
Wide operating temperature range -20°C ~ +60°C (-4°F ~ +140°F) allow digital level to work on extreme hot desert to freezing cold weathers
Strong magnets at the level base enable users to hold to variety of metal surfaces which is useful in many practical applications.
USER SELF CALIBRATION
Easy self-calibration feature allows user to reset the digital level back to factory preset accuracy.
Measuring resolution of 0.05° with accuracy ± 0.05° at 0° & 90°; ± 0.2° at 1°~89°
INVERTED DISPLAY READING
Allow user to read upright digital readings even when the level position is up-side down.
Measuring range 0° ~ ±90° 4 x 90°(360°)
INSTANT UNIT CONVERSION
Instantly convert measurement unit from °(Degree) to %slope
Set reference angle at any desire measurement angle.
Precision levelling and angle measurement/alignment tasks essentially involve surface planes that demand for 2-dimensional solution rather than the outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ vial method that indicates ‘bubble’ leveling status ‘one axis at a time’.
Digi-Pas® 2-axis precision digital level simultaneous displays of two-dimensional plane angles, effectively simplifying and resolve the hurdles of taking angles ‘one axis at a time’ iteration (tedious & time consuming task of trial-and-error) experienced when using those outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ or traditional digital levels to conduct surface plane levelling, tilt angle measurement, surface flatness profiling and precision 2D alignment tasks.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-280Pro helps to save a significant amount of time for building and setup of high performance racing car. It is used to measure suspension arm angles for computer analysis and to confirm the car frame is levelled prior to setup. Checking of wheel cambers, caster angles, rear wing angle, and straightness of side pods are able to be accomplished accurately and speedily.
- Digi-Pas® Angle of elevation for car rear spoiler is checked and adjusted timely using Digi-Pas® DWL-280Pro which is portable and light weight. Ensuring optimum spoiler angle helps to decrease drag, increase efficiency in speed and decrease fuel consumption.
- The IP67 waterproof feature of Digi-Pas® DWL-280Pro is useful in drainage piping installation and repair works. Maintaining proper pipe elevation such as vertical position, horizontal slope and alignment between pipe ends maximize water drainage and prevent clogged drainage.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-280Pro is used to setup drilling equipment in Offshore oil & gas industry
- Digi-Pas® DWL-280Pro is used for alignment of drill tools.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-280Pro is used for marine repair and shipbuilding vessels in shipyard.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-280Pro maintains its performance over wide operating temperature ranges of -20°C to 60°C. The bright LED display technology and IP67 waterproof features ensure this indispensable tool to continuously working in extreme hot dessert, freezing winter or tropical wet climate for high-rise buildings construction.
- DIY satellite dish aligning has become speedy and effortlessly with Digi-Pas® DWL-280Pro digital levels. It is used to ensure the mast/pole for the receiver is levelled and the dish is at targeted elevation to optimise satellite signal.
- Door frames installation and inspection has becoming easy by using Digi-Pas® DWL-280Pro to check frame is square, ensure frame is level with wall and door frame corners are maintained at right angle. Good door frames installation is essential for door to be closed properly.
- Solar modules installation and periodical inspection fully utilized the Digi-Pas® DWL-280Pro in getting accurate tilt angle. Wide measuring angle feature of Digi-Pas® digital level enable solar modules to be perfectly tilted to the direction that maximise light exposure.
- Gutters and downpipes installation utilized the Digi-Pas® DWL-280Pro for effective roof drainage system to divert and carry rain water. The in/ft and mm/M digital reading speed up adjustment of gutter inclination angle to a particular slope for different gutter length..