DIGITAL WATERPASS DWL 600F
- Measuring range from 0° ~ 90°; 4 x 90° (360°)
- Resolution of 0.05° (1.0mm/M)
- Accuracy of ± 0.05° at around 0° & 90° ; ± 0.2° at 1°~89°
- Alternate Zero feature
- Digital display of angle in °(Degree), %(slope) mm/M, In/Ft
- Auto-reverse reading of LCD technology
- Backlight LCD display
- Multiple buzzer sound
- 5 Minutes auto off
- Quickly display any measured angle with precision.
- Precise & reliable angle measurements in tough working environments.
- Final site works can be inspected and measured with confident.
- User can simply choose the type of format without the need for conversion calculation.
- You can align object without the need to look at the level simply hear the audible beeps.
- Extended battery life using 2 x AAA batteries.
- Easier to transfer reference point.
The DWL-600F is built with solid aluminium structure and shock absorbing end-caps. The unit can withstand reasonable impact and it is easily self-calibrated by user to precision
The high resolution of digital numeric display 0.05° or 1.0 mm/M enables field works to be carried out and inspected with confident.
Bright display enables user to work in less illuminated working condition such as tunnel, bridges and ship building.
Measuring resolution of 0.05° with accuracy ± 0.05° at 0° & 90°; ± 0.2° at 1°~89°
Measuring range 0° ~ ±90° 4 x 90°(360°)
Set reference angle at any desire measurement angle.
INVERTED DISPLAY READING
Allow user to read upright digital readings even when the level position is up-side down.
INSTANT UNIT CONVERSION
Instantly convert measurement unit from °(Degree) to %slope
USER SELF CALIBRATION
Easy self-calibration feature allows user to reset the digital level back to factory preset accuracy.
Precision levelling and angle measurement/alignment tasks essentially involve surface planes that demand for 2-dimensional solution rather than the outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ vial method that indicates ‘bubble’ leveling status ‘one axis at a time’.
Digi-Pas® 2-axis precision digital level simultaneous displays of two-dimensional plane angles, effectively simplifying and resolve the hurdles of taking angles ‘one axis at a time’ iteration (tedious & time consuming task of trial-and-error) experienced when using those outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ or traditional digital levels to conduct surface plane levelling, tilt angle measurement, surface flatness profiling and precision 2D alignment tasks.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-600F is useful in drainage piping installation and repair works. Maintaining proper pipe elevation such as vertical position, horizontal slope and alignment between pipe ends maximize water drainage and prevent clogged drainage.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-600F heavy duty model is used for alignment of drill tools.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-600F are effectively used in erecting telecommunication tower repeaters located on various landscapes. The digital levels are used in tower periodic maintenance inspection to monitor positional stability with changes in land foundation.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-600F heavy duty model is used to setup drilling equipment in offshore oil & gas industry.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-600F heavy duty model is used for marine repair and shipbuilding vessels in shipyard.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-600F heavy duty model is used for building bridges and metal structures.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-600F is used to erect steel-beam structures, typically in ensuring column bases are lined and level and columns are plumb. Precisely erecting the entire frame levelled with appropriate orientation is vital to ensure stability, strength and rigidity of steel structures.