FLIR C3 vs Seek Thermal ShotPRO
FLIR C3 & Seek Thermal ShotPRO are compact, handheld thermal imaging cameras which easily fit in a pocket to comfortably carry with you all day. The form factor for these cameras is what sets them apart – the fact that they are so small & portable with such powerful infrared imaging capabilities means these cameras each present great value for money.
ShotPRO is Seek Thermal’s most advanced handheld thermal imaging camera to date. Highly durable & easy to use, ShotPRO combines a high-performance 320×240 thermal sensor with new features likes SeekFusion image blending. This feature is similar to FLIR MSX in that it provides combined visible & thermal images with adjustability to dial in just the right amount of blending. With this camera, Seek also debuted its new SeekView mobile app which allows you to to stream live thermal video over WiFi as well as transfer images.
ShotPRO covers temperatures from -40° to 330°C & features a 9Hz frame rate. The ShotPRO also has a 57° field of view & is rated to IP54 against dust & water ingress. It also includes a 3.5-inch touchscreen & 70mK thermal sensitivity. The ShotPRO has 4-hour battery life & 4GB of internal storage for up to 4,000 images.
FLIR C3 VS Seek ShotPRO :
- Resolution: 80×60 vs 320×240
- Thermal Sensitivity: 100mK vs 70mK
- Temp. Range: -10° to 150°C vs -40° to 330°C
- Thermal Accuracy: ±2°C or 2% vs N/A
- Field of View: 41° x 31° vs 57°
- Frame Rate: Both 9Hz
- Battery Life: 2 vs 4 hours
- Screen: 3″ Touchscreen vs 3.5″ Touchscreen
- Image Blending: Both Yes – FLIR MSX vs SeekFusion
- Video Streaming: Both Yes with free Apps
- Reporting Software: Yes – FLIR Tools for PC/Mac vs Yes – SeekView App on Tablet/Phone