Fluke 568 Infrared & Contact Thermometer
Fluke 568 two-in-one infrared and contact thermometer handles a wide temperature range
Fluke 568 Infrared Thermometer is a combination contact and non-contact thermometer in one. It offers a wider temperature range than most other infrared thermometers while offering users more features controlled through an intuitive graphical display and menu. The simple, three-button on-screen menu interface (in 7 languages) is quick to use and makes even complex measurements easy. It takes just a few pushes of a button to adjust emissivity, record data, or turn on and off alarms. The 50:1 distance-to-spot ratio allows you to measure smaller objects from further away. And you can count on the rugged, ergonomic design to stand up to tough industrial, electrical, HVAC, and mechanical environments to help you work more efficiently in more applications.
Key Features :
- Contact and non-contact thermometer in one
- Measures temperatures from -40°C to 800°C (-40°F to 1472°F) accurate to +1.0°C or +1.0% of reading (whichever is greater)
- Features rugged, ergonomic design that stands up to tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments.
- Offers a distance-to-spot ratio of 50:1
- Works with most K-type thermocouples
- Thermocouple K bead probe
- Durable hard case
- 2 AA batteries
- Getting Started guide in 6 languages
- USB cable
- FlukeView® Forms software on CD