Hanna HI706 Phosphorus Colorimeter Checker High Range
HANNA HI 706 High Range Phosphorus Colorimeter Checker.
The HI 706 Checker HC (Handheld Colorimeter) provides a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure phosphorus. Common in natural systems, such as lakes, oceans, and soil, phosphorus is an essential element in plant growth. However, when present in large concentrations, phosphorus can cause excessive microorganism and algae growth, as well as corrosion to piping systems. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI 706 provides quick, accurate results in a few easy steps.
- Range : 0.0 to 15.0 ppm.
- Resolution :0.1 ppmAccuracy @ 25C/77F : plusmin.0.03 ppm plusmin.5% of reading.
- Light Source : LED @ 525 nm.
- Light Detector : silicon photocell.
- Method : adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 18th edition,
- Heteropolymolybdenum Blue methodEnvironment0 to 50oC (32 to 122oF); RH max 95% non-condensing.
Battery Type(1) : 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off : after ten minutes of non-use.
- Dimensions : 81.5mm x 61mm x 37.5mm (3.2″ x 2.4″ x 1.5).
- Weight : 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Ordering Information : HI706 Checker is supplied with (2) sample cuvettes with caps, phosphorus HR reagent
- starter kit for 20 tests (1 bottle of phosphorus reagent A, 20 packets of phosphorus HR reagent B), battery,
- instructions and quick start guide.