Honeywell BW Max XT II Multi-Gas Detector H2S CO O2 LEL with Pump
Honeywell BW ™ Max XT II is the smart, simple, economical way to compliance. Workers feel safe and incidents are minimized so everyone will be able to do more. That means savings realized from business continuity and productivity. With the addition of IntelliFlash™, this multi-gas detector offers continuous visual confirmation of detector operation and compliance.
• Minimize costs and training with one-button operation
• More accurate sampling results with SmartSample pump technology
• Compact, comfortable and field tough
- Operating temperature: -4 to 122ºF / -20 to 50ºC
- Humidity: 10 – 100% RH (non-condensing)
- Alarm and Type: Visual, vibrating, audible (95 dB); Low, High, TWA, STEL, OL (over limit), Low Battery, Pump
- Self-Test: Audible/visual alarms on activation, sensors, battery, pump and circuitry (continuous)
- Ratings Ingress Protection: EMI/RFI: Complies with EMC Directive 2004/108/ECIP66/67
- Pump Draw :
- HYDROGEN SULFIDE (H2S): 0 – 200 ppm
- CARBON MONOXIDE (CO): 0 – 1,000 ppm
- OXYGEN (O2): 0 – 30% vol.
- COMBUSTIBLE GASES (LEL): 0 – 100% LEL