Kyoritsu 3128 High Voltage Insulation Tester
Microprocessor controlled high voltage insulation resistance tester with Diagnostic functions.
• Suitable for analyzing the insulation characteristics of cables, transformers, motors, generators, high-pressure switches, insulators, wiring installations, etc.
• 6 ranges: 500V, 1000V, 2500V, 5000V, 10000V, 12000V
Fine adjustment of voltage setting at each range is also possible
• Graphic representation of the insulation resistance and leakage current versus time on large display with bar graph and backlight.
• Can be operated from built-in rechargeable battery or from AC line.
• Automatic discharge after test with monitoring of the discharge voltage.
• Internal memory can store about 43,000 data (max).
• Robust design for field use with IP64 rating (with lid closed).
Insulation resistance (*): Accuracy is not guaranteed with setting of 250V or less
|Max measurement value||500GΩ||1TΩ||2.5TΩ||5TΩ||35TΩ|
|800k～100GΩ 5%rdg±3dgt||2M～250GΩ ±5%rdg±3dgt||4M～500GΩ ±5%rdg±3dgt||8M～1TΩ ±5%rdg±3dgt|
|10T – 35TΩ
Values are displayed, but accuracy isn’t guaranteed
|Short circuit current||Max 5.0mA|
|Load resistor to output rated voltage||0.5MΩ or more||1MΩ or more||2.5MΩ or more||5MΩ or more||20MΩ or more||24MΩ or more|
|Output accuracy||0 – +20%||0 – +10%||0 – +10%||0 – +10%||-5 – +5%||-5 – +5%|
|Selectable range||50 – 600V
(in steps of 5V)
|610 – 1200V (in steps of 10V)||1225 – 3000V (in steps of 25V)||3050 – 6000V (in steps of 50V)||6100 –
10000V (in steps of 100V)
|10100 – 12000V (in steps of 100V)|
|Measuring range||DCV：±30 ～ ±600V、ACV：30 ～ 600V （50/60Hz）|
|Measuring range||5.00nA – 2.40mA (Depending on the insulation resistance)|
|Measuring range||5.0nF ～ 50.0μF
|5.0nF – 1.0µF (display range: 5.0nF – 50.0µF) (10000V/12000V)|
|Applicable standards||IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600V Pollution degree 2,
IEC 61010-031, IEC 61326, IEC 60529 (IP64): with the lid closed.
|Operating temperature & humidity range||-10ºC – Relative humidity 85% or less
50ºC /(when operating with an external power supply, no condensation)
0ºC – 40ºC /Relative humidity 85% or less
(when operating with battery, no condensation)
|Storage temperature & humidity range||-20ºC – 60ºC / Relative humidity 75% or less (no condensation)|
|Power source||Rechargeable Lead storage battery (12V)*
Charging time: approx. 8 hours / AC Power supply (100V – 240V, 50/60Hz)
* Continuous measuring time:
approx. 4 hours
(a load of 100MΩ at the Insulation resistance 12000V Range.)
approx. 2 hours
(Max current consumption in range while rated currents are maintained.)
|Dimensions||330 (L) × 410 (W) × 180 (D) mm *Instrument and Hard case|
|Weight||9kg approx. (including battery) *Instrument and Hard case|
|Included Accessories||7170 (Main cord), 7224A (Earth cord), 7225A (Guard cord), 7226A (Line probe),
7227A (Line probe with alligator clip), 8029 (Extension prod),
8212-USB-W (USB adaptor with KEW Windows (Software)),
|Optional Accessories||7254 (Longer Line probe with alligator clip)|