Ono Sokki HT-3200 – Contact Type Handheld Digital Tachometer
HT-3200 offers a Lo measurement range that starts from 0.5 r/min. The circumferential ring and contact tip for rotation measurement can be stored in the back-side pocket of the main body.
- Capable of measurement from a low speed at 0.5 r/min (when low range selection) up to a high speed at 10,000 r/min (when high range selection).
A large-size display device (10.5-mm character height) is incorporated into the compact, lightweight device.
- Built-in convenient memory function for easy confirmation of the measured results
- Dual-purpose typereplacing the contact tip with the circumferential ring enables circumferential measurement
- Equipped with a storage pocket for the circumferential ring
- The latest measurement value continues to be displayed for approximately 30 seconds even after the power has been switched off.
- Battery replacement time indicator is provided.
- Detection method: Contact method
- Display: 5-digit LCD (10.5-mm character height)
- Measurement update time: 1-s automatic update (2-s update for Lo range: 0.5 to 1.0 r/min)
- 1-s automatic update: (2-s update for Hi range : 5 to 10 r/min)
- Rotation speed measurement range: 0.5 to 10,000 r/min (Lo : 0.5 to 2,000.0 r/min, Hi : 5 to 10,000 r/min)
- Circumferential speed measurement range: When the KS-200 circumferential ring (provided) is used : 0.05 to 1000.0 m/min
- When the KS-100 circumferential ring (option) is used: 0.5 to 10,000 mm/s
- Measurement accuracy: Low (Lo) range: 0.5 to 1249.9 r/min speeds Within 0.1 r/min
1250.0 to 2000.0 r/min speeds Within 0.2 r/min
High (Hi) range: 5 to 10,000 r/min speeds Within 1 r/min
- Memory function: 10 data can be memorized.
- Data hold function: Auto power off when 30 seconds have elapsed after the end of measurement.