Partech 750w² Portable Suspended Solids Monitor
NEW MODEL 2019
Partech 750w² Monitor with SoliTechw² IR Sensor (Range: 0-30,000 mg/l, Cable Length: 10 metres)
Partech 750w²’s handheld water quality monitor is a simple, robust and accurate tool for measuring a full set of water quality parameters with a single unit. The 750w² has been designed to expand on the parameters by allowing a suite of interchangeable water quality sensors to be connected via military grade cable connectors, initially covering Suspended Solids measurements from intake to discharge via the all important activated sludge process.
rugged unit has a built in data recorder for storing a minimum of 500 data points.
simple to use interface, multiple sensor options and field ready design makes the new monitor the market leader for on site monitoring of TSS, Turbidity and Sludge Level.
- Multiple, interchangeable sensors
- Rugged casing
- Carry Bag with space for 2 sensors
- Internal Datalogger for up to 500 records
- Easy to use menu structure
- Back lit display for use in direct sunlight or poor visibility
- Suspended Solids Monitoring
- Mixed Liquor (MLSS)
- Aeration Basin
- Oxidation Ditch
- Returned Activated Sludge
- Surplus Activated Sludge
- Final Effluent Monitoring
- River Monitoring
- Partech 750w² Monitor c/w Carrying Bag and USB Cable
- USB Power Adaptor, 90 to 264VAC Input, 5VDC 2.1A Output, 10 Watt, EU Plug
- SoliTechw² IR Sensor for 750w² Monitor (Range: 0-30,000 mg/l, Cable Length: 10 metres)