DIGITAL WATERPASS DWL 3000XY
- Measuring range from 0° ~ ±90° Single-Axis; 0° ~ ±15° Dual-Axis
- Resolution of 0.01° (0.175 mm/M) (0.002 in/Ft.)
- Accuracy: ± 0.01° at 0° to ±10.00°; ± 0.03° at other angles
- Digital colour graphic display of dual angles
- Enable USB External power source
- Vibrometer display real time vibration graph
- Basic PC Sync Software USB connection (5 Meters) to device for remote data display
- Professional PC Sync Software USB connection to device for remote data logging (Optional)
- Wireless Bluetooth class 1 connection (approx. 30 Meters) from PC to device (optional)
- Operating temperature at -10°C to +50°C
- DWL3000XY model has two versions: DWL3000XY-USB, it is NON-Bluetooth Version. Its communication uses USB-cable. DWL3000XY-Bluetooth, its communication uses wireless Bluetooth and also USB-cable.
- For higher precision models with wireless Bluetooth connectivity (PC & Smartphone): DWL3500XY and DWL8500XY
- SPEED & PRECISIONInstant 2-Axis concurrent digital display of high resolution 0.01°(175 µm/M) of levelling & vibration measurements for time saving and quality professional works.
- CLARITYDigital colour graphic & numeric display to enable real-time collection of digital angle levelling/alignment data for machine commissioning accountability & analysis.
- EFFECTIVEThe remote measurement USB or Wireless Bluetooth connectivity provides advantages that traditional spirit level is difficult or unable to match. i.e. effectively, only one person is required to level/align a machine.
- ACCREDITATIONProduct accuracy is verified by accredited 3rd party calibration & test service providers in USA, Japan, UK & Germany to conform with NIST, JIS, UKAS & DIN under ILAC & A2LA.
DUAL ANGLE DISPLAY
Dual-Axis (X-Y) colour graphic display of angular & vibration measurements real-time digital & analogue display for angles & vibration monitoring, data logging & analysis
PRECISION ANGLE MEASUREMENT
Resolution of 0.01° angular measurement. USB PC links (Wireless Bluetooth link – optional) for remote data logging capability. Graphical display of real-time measuring data on device TFT LCD screen.
Built-in Vibrometer for Real-time vibration monitoring, data logging & analysis. Graphical display of real-time measuring data on device TFT LCD screen. Vibrometer feature allows user to track, monitor, record & analyze vibration patterns in numeric and graphic forms of a precision machine/equipment during working condition (dynamic state).
Built-in Anglemeter for real-time angle monitoring, data logging & analysis. Graphical display of real-time measuring data on device TFT LCD screen.
ALTERNATE ZERO SETTING
Enable user to measure relative angles at a common plane with respect to a reference angle. The reference angle can be set using alternate zero feature.
ABSOLUTE LEVEL SETTING
Enables user to perform absolute symmetry readings for both “front” & “reverse” (180 degrees) positions of any measurement angle.
USER SELF CALIBRATION
Easy self-calibration feature allows user to reset the digital level back to factory preset accuracy.
USB LINK TO PC
USB connection for remote acquisition, monitoring, data logging & analysis in computer.
WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY (OPTIONAL)
Wireless connection (Bluetooth class 1) to device for remote monitoring, data logging & analysis from computer. (PRO PC sync software is required). User may also use SMARTPHONE to connect to the device using Digi-Pas App.
PC SYNC SOFTWARE – PROFESSIONAL EDITION (OPTIONAL)
Enable advance features for Remote Data Logging, Processing & Analysis on Angular Measurements. Specifically for precision machine operation performance optimization.
DIGI-PAS LEVEL APP (SMARTPHONE/TABLET) (OPTIONAL)
Users may fully utilize remote wireless Bluetooth mobile connectivity features for 2-Axis Precision Digital Levelling activities.
Precision levelling and angle measurement/alignment tasks essentially involve surface planes that demand for 2-dimensional solution rather than the outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ vial method that indicates ‘bubble’ leveling status ‘one axis at a time’.
Digi-Pas® 2-axis precision digital level simultaneous displays of two-dimensional plane angles, effectively simplifying and resolve the hurdles of taking angles ‘one axis at a time’ iteration (tedious & time consuming task of trial-and-error) experienced when using those outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ or traditional digital levels to conduct surface plane levelling, tilt angle measurement, surface flatness profiling and precision 2D alignment tasks.
- Digi-Pas®DWL-3000XY are used for installation, setup, maintenance of milling & surface grinding CNC machines. It is able to accurately level jig & fixtures and worktable of the machines prior to machining process for achieving exact and precise flat surface machining. Precise fabrication setups keep the machined parts within the required tolerance.
- The simultaneous display for 2-axis feature of Digi-Pas® DWL-3000XY machinist digital level speeding up alignment procedures and reducing training level for new operators to reliably achieve precise levelling results. Operator does not need to meticulously taking readings in both directions over and again as experienced with traditional single axis levels.
- Precision parts/components machining requires continuous quality assurance and to control production yield, reduce scraps and thus cost. Vibration caused by improper levelling affects CNC accuracy performance. Digi-Pas® DWL-3000XY with build-in vibrometer and data logging features enable production team to effectively evaluate each CNC machine structure stability with precise numerical data and vibration graphs. To identify vibration magnitude/pattern and analysis during operating (dynamic condition) optimising CNC accuracy performance.
- Accurately levelling the build platform of 3D printer using Digi-Pas® DWL-3000XY is the most critical step of setting up a 3D printer to produce high quality 3D model. Poor levelling or slight inclination of the platform causes continuous printing layers to be out of alignment, subsequently affecting the detailed features and geometries of a 3D model.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-3000XY 2-Axis model is used for Vision Measurement Equipment installation & setup. Levelling & checking CMM equipment’s positional stability for high quality sharp image capturing & measurement despite CCM machine operating at highest speed for optimising productive utilization.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-3000XY 2-Axis model is used for installation, setup & maintenance precision measurement instruments in wafer foundry. Precise levelling with vibrometer diagnostic feature of DWL-3000XY enables machine to prevent unnecessary structural vibration affecting quality and production yield.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-3000XY is used for aligning precision fixtures. Absolute levelling and positional accuracy are required in meeting tight tolerance for highest quality in many manufacturing processes within semiconductor wafer foundries.
- Setup and maintenance of wire bonders in semiconductor backend assembly require high machine positional stability. Precise levelling with vibrometer diagnostic feature checking for wire bonding machine prevents unnecessary structural vibration affecting wire-bond quality and production yield. The DWL-3000XY levelling and vibrometer features serve the above purpose effortlessly.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-3000XY 2-Axis model is used for monitoring and tracking a precision wafer manufacturing equipment’s structural stability (Leveling & vibration) to control production yield and scraps.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-3000XY is used in railway maintenance & operation to detect rail tracks deformation and elevation variations. It is a useful tool in aids for rail lines realignment, repair and construction of a new rail line. Accurate rail tracks longitudinal profile levelling and transversal alignment lead to enhanced safety standard for high speed railway operation.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-3000XY Dual Axis model is used to setup launch pad for unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)
- Digi-Pas® DWL-3000XY is used for Satellite dish alignments and Antenna installation processes.
- Digi-Pas® DWL-3000XY is used for measuring heel angle of a moving boat.