Hanna HI758 Colorimeter Checker
HANNA HI 758 Saltwater Aquarium Calcium Colorimeter Checker.
The HI 758 Checker HC (Handheld Colorimeter) provides a simple, accurate and cost-effective way to measure calcium. Required for the development of calcium carbonate skeletons of coral reefs, calcium is a crucial component of marine waters. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI758 provides quick, accurate results in a few easy steps.
Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits.
Dedicated to a single parameter.
Small size, big convenienceIdeal for: Aquaculture, Water Quality, Environmental, Education.
- Range :200 to 600 ppm
- Resolution : 1 ppm
- Accuracy @ 25C/77F : plusmin.6% of reading
- Light Source : LED @ 610 nm
- Light Detector :silicon photocell
- Method : adaptation of the Zincon method
- Environment :0 to 50oC (32 to 122oF); RH max 95% non-condensing.
- Battery Type(1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off : after ten minutes of non-use
- Dimensions : 81.5mm x 61mm x 37.5mm (3.2″ x 2.4″ x 1.5)
- Weight : 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Ordering Information : HI 758 Calcium Checker is supplied with (2) sample cuvettes with caps, calcium reagent
- starter kit for 25 tests, dropper,1 ml syringe with tip, 100 microliter pipette with tip, plastic pipette, battery,
- instructions and quick start guide.