Solar Survey series of irradiance meters are the perfect tools for solar photovoltaic and solar thermal installers to conduct comprehensive solar site surveys.
With a solar reference cell to measure true irradiance, the Solar Survey provides greater accuracy of measurement data compared to meters which use a photo diode detector.
- Suitable for both photovoltaic and solar thermal installations
- Measures irradiance as required by IEC 62446
- Built-in compass and inclinometer measure roof orientation and pitch
- Supplied with suction mount temperature probe for hands-free ambient and surface temperature measurement
- Seaward SolarlinkTM for wireless connectivity with the PV150/200 testers (sold separately)
- Built-in data logger and USB interface
- Rugged, robust and handheld
- Optional mounting bracket for accurate and easy measurements
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Suction mount PV module
- Ambient temperature sensor
- USB cable
- Calibration certificate
- Quick Start Guide