LTI CRITERION RD1000 Portable Dendrometer
BAF measurement range: 1 to 127 ft2/ acre ( 0.2 to 39.0 m2/ hectare) . Diameter accuracy: ± 1/ 4 ” up to 80′ ( ± 6 mm up to 24 m) . Diameter measurement range: 2 ” to 100 ” ( 5 cm to 254 cm) . Inclination accuracy: ± 0.1° typical. Inclination measurement range: ± 90° . Height measurement resolution: 0.1′ ( 3 cm) . Optics: normal, 1x; magnified, 2.4x. Data communications: serial RS 232 input/ output. Operating temperature: -22° F to 140° F ( -30° C to 60° C) . Power: 2 AA or 1 CRV3; 3.0V DC nominal ( included) . Dimensions: 2.75 ” W x 2 ” D x 6.5 ” L. Weight: 1.1 lbs.SKU: n/a
Kyoritsu 3007 A Digital Insulation / Continuity Testers
• Bargraph to display insulation resistance.
• Displays the value of external AC voltage along with flashing symbol.
• Auto null function to automatically subtract the test lead resistance before displaying the real continuity resistance value.
• Trac-Lok mode to conserve battery life on insulation and continuity tests.
• Live circuit warning beeper.SKU: n/a
Kyoritsu 3128 High Voltage Insulation Tester
• Suitable for analyzing the insulation characteristics of cables, transformers, motors, generators, high-pressure switches, insulators, wiring installations, etc.
• 6 ranges: 500V, 1000V, 2500V, 5000V, 10000V, 12000V
Fine adjustment of voltage setting at each range is also possible
• Graphic representation of the insulation resistance and leakage current versus time on large display with bar graph and backlight.
• Can be operated from built-in rechargeable battery or from AC line.SKU: n/a
Kyoritsu 4202 Earth Clamp Tester
• Real time measurements can be transferred, shown and saved on Android device (up to 100 measurements)
• Saved data includes measurement, GPS location and date & time Easy to check on map “When” and “Where” the measurement was made
• Comparator function on Android device informs when the measured value is lower/higher than the preset valueSKU: n/a
Kyoritsu 2046R Clamp Meter
• Designed to meet international safety standard IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600V.
• CAT IV Clamp Meters can measure the Voltage and Current in both every low and high power circuits.
• Very useful for power distribution companies, power utilities and maintenance fields.
• True RMS enables an accurate measurement.SKU: n/a