FIP-400B USB – fiber inspection probe
Fully automated, one-step process: Automatic fiber-connection detection, Automatic image centering, Automatic focus adjustment and optimization, Automatic capture, Automatic pass/fail analysis, Automatic reporting
On-board connector endface analysis (IEC, IPC or custom standards) via ConnectorMax2
Pass/fail LED indicator for immediate diagnosis of connector health
Optimal digital image quality with three levels of magnificationSKU: n/a
MAX-FIP – Intelligent Connector And Fiber Certifier
- Bright, 7-in touchscreen display
- Highest magnification level in the industry
- Fast and reliable IEC or custom standards certification through on-board connector endface analysis
- Automatic fiber-image centering reducing test time and unnecessary manipulations
- Power meter and visual-fault-locator (VFL) options
- Full-day, rechargeable Li-ion battery
FIPT-400-MF – Automated Multifiber Inspection Solution
- Fully automated multifiber tip compatible with both USB and wireless probes
- Interchangeable nozzles for compatibility with MPO, MTP® ¹, QODC® ²-12, & OptiTip® ³ MT connectors
- Simply pull the trigger to inspect single- or dual-row fiber connectors (12/24 or 16/32)
- Slim design and rotation capabilities made for dense/recessed patch panels
- Individually numbered fibers to avoid confusion
- Screenless operation enabled by pass/fail LED indicator
FIP-400B Wireless – Fiber Inspection Probe
- No matter your fiber testing experience, simply connect the probe and let it do all the work.
- Screenless, single-handed operation means smartphone stays in your pocket. LED indicator quickly communicates results.
- Use your smart device to sync with operator database and comply with existing workflow and processes.
- Connector endface pass/fail analysis based on industry standards (IEC, IPC). No room for results misinterpretation.
- Onboard rechargeable battery supporting a full-day of inspection and preventing your smart device to drain its charge.